Win a CIBO Moment Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
Promotion: Win a CIBO Moment
Promoter: CIBO ESPRESSO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ABN 70 105 199 693, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia.
Promotional Period: Start date: 04/03/20 at 09:00 am ACDT
End date: 31/03/20 at 11:59 pm ACDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to SA residents who are 18 years and over and are a MyCIBO Loyalty Card holder.
Double entry points are available for valid RAA (Royal Automobile Association of South Australia) members who also scan their card at the check out, see How to Enter section below for details.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must purchase one (1) or more food or beverage product/s in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any CIBO store located in South Australia (“Participating Venues”) and scan their MyCIBO Loyalty Card at time of purchase to receive one (1) entry during the Promotional Period. Limit one (1) entry per Qualifying Transaction, subject to the below bonus entry option.
If the entrant completes the Qualifying Transaction and also scans their RAA membership card at the time of purchase, during the Promotional Period, they will receive one (1) bonus entry into the draw for that transaction (i.e. a total of two (2) entries for the respective transaction).
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted per person, see How to Enter section above for details.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $9,583.00
Prize 1: The prize is a Lions & Wines experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• 1 night in a King Room at The Atura Adelaide Airport valued at up to $220; and
• Lions & Wines Experience (Monarto Zoo and The Lane by helicopter) valued at $2,380.
• Value up to AUD$2,600.00
Prize 2: The prize is a Kangaroo Island experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• Return Ferry from SA mainland to Kangaroo Island + standard vehicle to Kangaroo Island valued at $394;
• 1 night accommodation at Aurora Ozone in an Executive Seaview Room (Kingscote) valued at up to $230;
• 1 night accommodation at Kangaroo Island Seafront in a 1 bedroom Villa (Penneshaw) valued at up to $230;
• KI Spirits Gin Tasting valued at $70;
• KI Outdoor Action Couples Sunset Kangaroo Safari valued at $394; and
• Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari – 2 hour SWIM with dolphins valued at $300.
• Value up to AUD$1,618.00
Prize 3: The prize is a d’Arenberg Cube experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• 2 night’s accommodation at McLaren Vale Studio Apartments valued at up to $500; and
• A Day of Decadence experience at d’Arenberg Cube valued at $1,000. • Value up to AUD$1,500.00
Prize 4: The prize is an Adelaide Hills experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• 2 nights at Aldgate Creek Cottage (Adelaide Hills) valued at up to $520;
• Woodside Cheese – Australian Native Cheese Tasting valued at $55;
• Lunch at Mt Lofty Ranges Vineyard (Friday) valued at $130; and
• The Lane Vineyard Blend your own experience valued at $200.
• Value up to AUD$905.00
Prize 5: The prize is an Adelaide experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• 1 night’s accommodation in a Deluxe King Room at The Mayfair Hotel valued at up to $429;
• Daytime Adelaide Oval Roof Climb valued at $218; and
• 6 Course Dinner for 2 at Jolley’s Boathouse valued at $170.
• Value up to AUD$817.00
Prize 6: The prize is a Clare Country Club experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• 2 night’s accommodation in a Studio Spa room at Clare Country Club valued at up to $420; and
• Lunch for 2 at Slate Restaurant at Pikes Winery valued at $200.00. • Value up to AUD$620.00
Prize 7: The prize is a Longview Vineyard experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• One night’s accommodation in a Vineyard Spa Suite at Longview Vineyard valued at up to $255; and
• Premium Wine Tasting & Feed Me Lunch at Longview Vineyard valued at $160.
• Value up to AUD$415.00
Prize 8: The prize is a River Torrens experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• Cruise + Select Drinks + Grazing Platter for 2 on BBQ Buoys (River Torrens) valued at $300; and
• Grand Course TreeClimb for 2 people valued at $78.
• Value up to AUD$378.00
Prize 9: The prize is an Adelaide city experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• EcoCaddy City & Vine Experience (150 mins) valued at $260.00; and
• Jolley’s Boathouse – Chef’s Choice Lunch valued at $110.00.
• Value up to AUD$370.00
Prize 10: The prize is a National Wine Centre of Australia experience for two (2) adults and includes:
• National Wine Centre of Australia – Australian Wine Discovery Guided Tour + Sommelier Hosted Cellar Master Class valued at $270.00; and
• Gin Cruise on the Popeye for 2 adults valued at $90.
• Up to AUD$360.00
• Both the winner and their guest for the prize must be aged 18 years or over.
• Prize cannot be taken during peak periods such as Easter, Xmas or School Holidays and is subject to availability. Prize must be booked by 30 June 2020 and travel must be completed by no later than 31 March 2021.
• RAA will arrange a dedicated travel consultant to book winners into their travel experience in once winners are drawn/announced.
• Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
• Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
• The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
• The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
• Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
• The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
• The draw will take place at CIBO Espresso, Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT on 01/04/20.
• The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each be required to attend the Event (outlined below) (“Participants”). If an entrant drawn is not able to attend the Event they will forfeit their right to any prize.
• The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
• The Event will take place outside a Cibo Espresso South Australia store. The Event is expected to place in April 2020, subject to change. Exact time of the Event will be determined by the Promoter.
• Event Details: There will be ten (10) coffee bean bags on display at the start of the Event. Participants will be required to select one (1) coffee bean bag, in the order they were drawn. Once a bag is selected by a Participant they will not be able to re-select another bag. The Participant must then open the coffee bean bag selected and a cup inside the bag will specify the prize they have won. The available prizes to be won are specified above.
• If a Participant fails to attend the Event on the day, a representative of the Promoter will participate in the Event in their place and the prize won will be awarded to the next valid reserve entry drawn in the original drawn.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the draw, includes in writing. The winners will be published on the CIBO Espresso website by 08/04/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
8. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: SA Permit No. T20/259.