TERMS & CONDITIONS
SIP IN STYLE PROMOTION 2021
Promotion: Sip in Style
Promoter: CIBO Espresso Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681), Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone
Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia. Telephone: (03) 9508
Promotional Period: Start date: 08/11/2021 at 6:00am (ACDT) End date: 12/12/2021 at 17:00pm (ACDT)
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to residents of South Australia aged 18 years or older who have a CIBO Espresso Loyalty Account and who enter into a Transaction for an Eligible Product.
Prizes: 3 x THE ICONIC $5,000 Digital Gift Cards, each valued at $5,000.
SA Permit No. T21/1400
See below for full terms and conditions or visit www.ciboespresso.com.au/sip-in- style/
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via CIBO Espresso outlets only.
2. The promotion commences at 6:00am (ACDT) on 08/11/2021 and ends at
17:00pm (ACDT) on 12/12/2021 (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is only open to residents of South Australia aged 18 years or older who have a CIBO Espresso Loyalty Account and who enter into a Transaction for an Eligible Product (Entrants). Employees or contactors of Entrants may enter on behalf of an Entrant, but must state the name of the business or entity upon their Entry.
4. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step- parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase a coffee (Eligible Product) and scan their CIBO loyalty card at a participating CIBO Espresso outlet (Eligible Purchase) for one entry. Customers must have a CIBO Espresso Loyalty Account to be eligible to enter. Entrants must ensure that their personal contact details, including name, address, telephone number and email address are up to date on their CIBO Loyalty Account as a condition of entry.
All sales will be captured on your account and entries will be collated automatically (Eligible Customers). Only one transaction per day per account will be entered.
6. Multiple Entries are permitted, however each Entry must be based on a separate Transaction, with a maximum of one (1) Entry per Entrant per calendar day permitted, per account. Each Entry must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry. For the avoidance of doubt, purchases of Eligible Products in separate transactions cannot be combined to form an Eligible Purchase.
7. Selection of Eligible Products is subject to availability. However not all Eligible Products may be available for sale in all participating CIBO Espresso outlets at all times during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Eligible Products being unavailable at a participating CIBO Espresso outlet during the Promotional Period.
8. Each Entrant must retain and may be required to present Proof of Purchase of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim a prize. An Entrant may be required to provide to the Promoter Proof of Purchase for all Entries made, upon request by the Promoter. If an Entrant is unable to provide Proof of Purchase for all Entries made within the required timeframes, then all the Entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Proof of Purchase includes showing the original and providing a copy of a valid receipt and a valid invoice number and/or sales order number for each Eligible Purchase made during the Promotional Period. Purchase receipts must clearly specify where the Eligible Purchase was made and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
9. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant will deem their Entry invalid.
10. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
11. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
12. The draw to determine the winners will take place at 10:30am (ACDT) on 15/12/2021 at CIBO Espresso Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681), Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia.
All prizes will be randomly drawn.
13. The winners will be notified personally within four (4) days of the draw, and their name and locality will be published on CIBO Espresso website. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days of the prize draw, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted until all three (3) prizes have been
awarded. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. In order to determine the Prize winners, the first three (3) eligible entries drawn from all Entries received during the Promotional Period will each win one (1) of 3 THE ICONIC $5,000 Digital Gift Cards, each valued at $5,000.
Total Prize Pool (incl GST): $15,000
15. Prizes will only be awarded to winners who are Entrants and not to an individual who entered on behalf of an Entrant.
16. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner before issuing the prize.
18. The total maximum prize pool value is $15,000 inc GST. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
19. The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 10/01/2022 in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified in writing and their name and will be published on Social Media by the 31/01/2022. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Individuals who submit an Entry in their own name as a result of a Transaction made on behalf of an Entrant without permission, or without disclosing the name of the business or entity upon their Entry, are ineligible to participate in the promotion and their Entry may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided
incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction, then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter, or its nominated agents, requires in their sole absolute discretion.
24. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition. Applicable manufacturers, and/or distributors should be contacted in regard to all prize warranty claims.
25. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
26. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of
emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s), subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
27. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
29. An Entry and any copyright subsisting in an Entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
30. All of the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The Promoter collects Personal Information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion, award the prizes (where appropriate) and use the information to assist in improving the goods and services of the Promoter. If the Personal Information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible. An Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation.
32. If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide to the Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, a collection statement that details the Personal
Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
34. By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an Entrant’s Personal Information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees, agents and trusted third parties who may contact the Entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
35. In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
36. Promoter: CIBO Espresso Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681), Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia. Telephone: (03) 9508 4400
SA Permit No. T21/1400