Mi Amore Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotion: Mi Amore
Promoter: CIBO WORLD PTY LTD ABN 40161242520, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Start date: 14/02/18 at 05:00 am ACDT
End date: 14/03/18 at 09:00 pm ACDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to SA residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase one (1) ore more product/s at any CIBO Espresso store from South Australia (“Qualifying Transaction”). The entrant will then be provided with a game card, while stocks of game cards last. The entrant must request a game card if not automatically provided to them; and then
- scratch the game card. Once the entrant has scratched the game card it will reveal whether or not they have won an instant win prize. If they have not won an instant win prize, they will instead be presented with a letter on the scratch card (either ‘A’, ‘M’, ‘O’, ‘R’ or ‘E’).
Game cards strictly limited.
Instant Win Redemption: Instant win prizes available to be won are listed below – all instant win prizes will be offers (e.g. buy 1 coffee get 1 free). The entrant must surrender their game card at any CIBO Espresso store from South Australia to claim the offer. Instant win offers must be claimed by 14/04/18.
How to Win Major Prize: To win the major prize, the entrant must:
- collect 5 separate game cards which spell out ‘A’ ‘M’ ‘O’ ‘R’ ‘E’. There will be 66,654 of each of the ‘A’, ‘M’, ‘R’ and ‘E’ letter game cards available to collect; and only 10 of the ‘O’ letter game cards available to collect; and
- take a photo of their scratched game cards revealing ‘A’, ‘M’, ‘O’, ‘R’, ‘E’ and be the first to send the photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mi Amore” and their personal details (first name, last name, email address and mobile number) in the body of the email. Cibo Espresso General Manager may also request the original games cards showing ‘A’ ‘M’ ‘O’ ‘R’ ‘E’, before successfully verifying and confirming that the entrant has won the Major Prize.
Limit one (1) game card permitted per Qualifying Transaction.
Two (2) game cards provided per app order.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $519,499.30
Major Prize: The prize is a trip to Italy for two (2) people which consists of the following:
- 2 x return economy class flights from Adelaide to Italy departing on 05/05/18 and returning on 18/05/18;
- AUD$5,000 spending money paid as a prepaid Visa card;
- Train transfers between Rome, Monterosso, Venice and Florence in Italy.
- Transfers between train stations/airport and accommodation (as applicable); and
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$17,564 depending on date and exact point of departure
12 nights’ four-star twin share accommodation between 06/05/18 and 18/05/18 (3 nights in each of Rome, Monterosso, Venice and Florence).
|Instant Win Prizes – All Offers
| No. Of this Prize
| Value (Per Prize)
|Instant Win Prize 1: $10 lunch deal. Offer includes any savoury (Stuzzichini – Lunch) menu item and a standard caffé sized coffee.
|AUD$5.40(calculated based on highest meal + standard caffé sized coffee normally max RRP$15.40, so discount is $5.40 (i.e. $15.40 – $10))
|Instant Win Prize 2: Buy one piccolo sized gelato get one free.
|Instant Win Prize 3: Free caffe sized coffee. Offer for standard coffee only.
|Instant Win Prize 4: Buy one caffe sized coffee get one free. Offer for standard coffee only.
|Instant Win Prize 5: Free baci with your next coffee purchase.
|Instant Win Prize 6: $4 grande coffee. Offer for standard coffee only.
|AUD$0.70 (based on original grande coffee price being RRP$4.70, so discount is 70c (i.e. $4.70 – $0.70)).
Winner notification: The draw winners will be notified via phone within fourteen (14) days of the draw and in writing.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Purchases for entry and prize claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries/purchases will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of CIBO Espresso stores, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their game cards collected as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant who attempts to claim a Major Prize fails to produce the Proof of Purchase as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant and forfeit the entrant’s right to the major prize.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries or entrants, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their prize claim/entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible prize claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Prize claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, the major prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: SA Permit No. T18/71